About UsEstablished in 2011, Oil Spill India (OSI) - The International Conference & Exhibition on Oil Spill Prevention, Preparedness, Response & Restoration systems has over the years created a global forum for governments, regulators, industry, academia and response organizations to discuss, deliberate, share & learn the best of practices, technologies & experienceson oil spill management.
Each edition of Oil Spill India has witnessed the world’s most eminent experts including Policy Makers, CEO’s of Oil Producers, Regulators, Responders & Technology Providers delivering Plenary & Keynote Addresses, Case Studies, Forecast Papers and breakthrough Research papers highlighting the raising global focus on oil spill management.
The concurrent exhibition has over the years show cased global technology & equipment suppliers displaying the latest in equipment, technology, services & solutions for prevention & response of oil spill.
The 4th edition of this international forum; OSI 2016, India will be no exception in meeting the changing needs and interests of the global industry that it...
- At the outset, I hereby convey my compliments to the Conference Chairman, Global Brand Ambassador & members...
- Oil Spill India is a unique platform which brings global stakeholders under one roof, deliberating on...
- "Oil Spill India 2016....India's commitment to Statutory compliance , a reality in the offing"
- ”Quote - “We don’t want an environmental disaster to become a human disaster.” Barkley Lloyd (Alaska Clean Seas)”
- Spill in any form; be it from Oil, HNS, Hazardous substances etc. is one of the major threats for the marine environment. The consequences of Spills adversely affect harbours, beaches, wild life, fisheries, tourism and society at large”
- “Oil spill control is still neophyte topic among various Disaster Management Programs worldwide. When you fully understand the situation, it is worse than you think”
- “It was a well organized International Conference on the Oil Spills covering all aspects related to the subject and most probably updated all concerned on the subject. Wish you all the best for future endeavour.”
- “Thanks to iTEN for organizing such an eye-opening Conference on the Oil Spill Hazard.”
- “I was pleased with his experience at Oil Spill India. Thank you for the opportunity to participate.”
- “I congratulate you all at ITEN media for conducting the event very successfully. It was a great pleasure to speak and network with very important dignitaries and stakeholders at this arena.”
- “Congratulations to you and your team for putting up such a well organized event. The venue, the speakers, entertainment etc was well planned and executed.”
- “I feel the event was a great success and look forward to supporting the next one.”
- “I am really thankful for your courtesy and nice organization of event”
- “Thanks again for the invitation to OSI 2011 and congratulations for succeeding in organizing such a well attended event.”
- “The quality of conference was excellent.”
- “The awareness of Environmental impact due to spills & ship wrecks is not limited to Offshore Oil & Gas only,"